Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Workzion Job Search Site (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by Job seeker and Employer under his sole responsibility.
- Employer : means any natural or legal person, a company/organisation established in India, holds an account and having submitted annoncement/job, on Workzion.
- Job Seeker : refers to any natural or legal person in India, holds an account and having submitted his/her personal information on Workzion.
- Workzion : means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site Crizpal Technologies registered under the number U72900TN2018PTC121771 whose registered office is at Rajaji Road, West Tambaram Chennai, India.
- Customer Service : The department in which the Employer and Job Seeker may obtain further information.This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Workzion Service : Workzion means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by Workzion accessed mainly from the URL http://www.workzion.com and allowing Job Seeker and employer to access the Service via internet Workzion.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by Workzion accessible from the URL http://www.workzion.com and allowing Job Seeker and Employer to access via their mobile phone service.
- User : any visitor with access to Workzion Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Workzion accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Workzion can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Workzion reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Workzion.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service Workzion.